Refunds and Cancellations
24 Hour Change Policy
We all make mistakes…sometimes, we click that submit button before we realize that we selected the wrong item. Need to change something, or make an adjustment? We understand, and have established a 24-Hour Change Policy:
Within the first 24 hours of getting your first domain and account, if you realize you wanted something different or you get started and decide this isn’t for you, just let us know. During this period, we can help make changes to ensure you get what you need. New Domain Registrations can be changed or completely cancelled, but only within the first 24 hours of registration. (Note: Domain Transfers that have already been approved by the losing registrar are not eligible for refund or change.)
7-Day Refund Policy
Sometimes, a purchase simply isn’t what we were looking for. For Individual or Shared Hosting Accounts, if you are unhappy for any reason within the first 7 days of signup, we will issue you a full refund, minus Payment Gateway Transaction cost of Rs.50 and the cost of any domain registrations (if a free domain was included) and addon products. Note that Addon products are serviced by third party providers and you will not get refund for any Addon products that you purchased with our hosting or after purchasing our hosting.
Other Products and Services
(Scenarios where refunds or changes may come into question)
- Refunds are not issued for purchased products or services that are unused.
- Service-based costs (Migrations, Professional Services) are only refunded when the request is made within 7 days, and only if the service has not been executed.
- Upgrading plans and services are prorated based on your billing cycle, however downgrading a plan/service is not eligible for a refund for unused time.
- Contracts for Managed Hosting and Domain of One’s Own are annual contracts that are not eligible for any refund.
- Renewals of all products and services are non-refundable.
- One refund or account change, per customer, per calendar year.
- All other sales are final.
Cancelling your Account
To cancel your account, login to the client area and go to your Accounts. By clicking the dropdown and selecting Request Cancellation you can initiate a cancellation request. You will receive an email confirming your cancellation request has been received immediately after submitting the form. If you are within the initial 7-day window of products eligible for a refund, or we have further questions, we will be in touch. You can also reach out to us directly at email@example.com.